Friday, August 27, 2010

Rachel Uchitel: Wants Tiger Woods Back In Her Life

ot a single day has passed out when Tiger Woods divorced Elin Nordegren, Rachel Uchitel the rumored ex lover of Tiger Woods wants him back.

According to TMZ news, Rachel wants Tiger back and would "give up everything" to get him.

The friend quotes her as saying: "I feel horrible for him. He loved her. But he was in love with me. I hope he remembers that was real, and reaches out to me." Rachel then reiterated "I'd give up everything to be with him again."


Tiger Woods, Elin Nordegren, Rachel Uchitel, Jeremy London, Rachel, celebrity gossip,  showbiz news,  showbiz gossip,  entertainment,  top hollywood celebrity,  hollywood rumors,  celebrity,  rumors,  latest celebrity gossip,  gossip girls

Earlier Rachel, the nightclub manager of LA city claims by RadarOnline that she’d been having sex with washed up actor Jeremy London.

“Enough with the ‘Rachel’s still homewrecking sh*t,’” she said. “I have stayed away from any kind of relationship since rehab. My life is not all about men.

“What is with [Radar]?… I am dealing with getting my life back together and they won’t leave me alone.

“Funny thing is Jeremy says nice stuff and shoots [his wife's] accusations down… why the need to trash me?!”

No comments: